Friday, January 04, 2013

Ordinary Day in a Extra-ordinary way.

Hi guys!
A new year is started.
For me is started in a studious way.
I' m preparing an university exam.
While I study, I think how to organize next post.
Meanwhile I whish you an amazing new year.
And now, today's advices! :)


Accessories:
Recently I found out how appreciate one of our strong point: The Hands.
First time I've ever known about Frida Giannini, she was the new creative director for Gucci (2002).
Many magaziens were interviewing Mrs Giannini.
I remember just one of them.She were talking about the importance of hand's care.
Our hands are our business card.
When we meet someone , we give the hand. Handshake is international.
When I read that article, I used to nibble nails. Today I' m so proud to say I don't do this anymore.
Onychophagy is considerated a stress disease.
So the problem is not stop biting nails, but understand the nature of stress, and attend to it.
I can't give you magic advice, but I can show you a good result.
The accessories I have on my hands are many, but not exaggerated.
Ring with black 'n white circle stone, by my best friend.
Ring with black oval stone, by granny.
Ring with black 'n white cammeo, by Accessorize.
Ring with 'A' letter by Accessorize.
Black rubber ring, by a friend.
Everyone of these rings have a deep value, but is cheap.
I used to bring always hand cream with me, and I chang nail polish color when I can.
Every little action make me appreciate my hands, that too often I -we- take for garanted.

In pics, i' coming back home from the library.
I'm in the centre of Rome, wearing in a easy way. I need to stay comfortable while I study. But at the same time, I like to be nice too!
For a windy day, I use my granny old Burberry's tranch.
Just a blouse and wool trousers I've found About one month ago, on sunday morning, at Porta Portese opened market.
I love that clothes and I've paied for them just 2€. :D
You need just a good place where find out good clothes at the cheapest price.
If u think I look good dressed in that way, try on your own!!




Thought to my friends.

The building.

I think of life like a tall building.
A skyscraper that touches the clouds with its 300 floors.
I take the elevator.
I know someone is waiting for me.
Based atop, on the roof. Simply living his life. He sees the button. Thinks of the objective. Reaches the 300th floor...
I'm in the elevator.
I push the button for the first floor. I arrive. Dlinn. The doors open.
I'm a curious person.
I search, observe, roam around, I get back in the elevator...
I do like this...every time...on every floor...
I search...curious...every now and then the doors open on dark floors in which I get lost. I have a hard time finding my way back.
Every now and then I arrive on a floor with some stratospheric party going on, in which I feel such an energy and wow, what a sensation...
I have to get back on...I go up while living life, I explore the whole building. I will tell the person who waits for me what I saw...
And my satisfaction upon seeing that vista from atop, will be different.
It won't be better, it won't be worse. It will only be different.
It will be mine.
The first step to loving yourself, the very first move of your foot in the morning when getting out of bed, is acceptance. You accept the beginning of a new day in life, as you accept to grow while holding the hand of the child you once were.



~



ciao ragazzi.
L'anno è cominciato. Per me all'insegna dello studio.
Sto preparando un esame universitario.
Tra una pagina e l'altra penso a come organizzare il prossimo post.
Intanto vi auguro un fantastico anno.
E ora, i consigli di oggi :)

Accessori:
Ultimamente ho scoperto come basti poco per valorizzare uno dei nostri punti forti:le mani.
La prima volta che ho sentio parlare di Frida Giannini, ai tempi era la nuova direttrice creativa di Gucci (2002).
Erano molti i giornali che la intervistavano. Su uno di questi Ricordo di aver letto quanto per questa signora fosse importante la cura delle mani. Le mani sono il nostro biglietto da visita. Quando ci presentiamo, diamo la mano. La stretta di mano è internazionale.
Ai tempi mi rosicchiavo le unghie. Oggi sono molto fiera di poter dire che non lo faccio piu. L'onicofagia viene considerata una malattia da stress.
Quindi il problema non è smettere di rosicchiare le unghie, ma prima, capire la natura dello stress, e curarlo.
Non posso darvi un consiglio magico, ma posso farvi vedere un buon risultato.
Gli accessori che porto alle mani sono tanti, ma non eccessivi.
Anello con pietra tonda nera e crema, regalato dall'amica di sempre.
Anello con pietra nera ovale, della nonna.
Anella con cameo sfondo nero fiore bianco, Accessorize.
Anello con lettera 'A' accesorize.
anello in gomma nero, fede nuziale con un'amica.
Ognuno di questi anelli ha un grande valore, ma un basso costo.
Porto sempre con me nella borsa della crema per le mani, e quando posso cambio colore di smalto.
Questi piccoli gesti mi aiutano ad apprezzare ogni volta le mie mani, che troppo spesso do -diamo- per scontate.


Nelle foto, sto tornando a casa dalla biblioteca. Sono al centro di Roma, vestita in modo casual. Ho bisogno di stare comoda quando studio.ma allo stesso tempo mi piace essere carina.
Per un giorno ventoso, uso un vecchio tranch di Bureberry della cara nonna.
Semplicemente una camicetta e un paio di pantaloni di lana, che ho trovato circa un mese fa, una domenica mattina, al mercato all'aperto di Porta Portese.
Amo quei vestiti, e ho pagato solamente 2€. :D
Basta che troviate il giusto posto per trovare bei capi, al prezzo migliore.
Se credete che sia vestita bene in quel modo, provate voi stessi!!


Un pensiero per i miei amici.

Il palazzo.

Considera la vita come un altissimo palazzo.
Un grattacielo, che tocca le nuvole con i suoi 300 piani.
Prendo l'ascensore.
So che c'è una persona che mi aspetta.
È in cima, sul tetto. Vive la sua vita cosi. Vede la pulsantiera. Considera l'obiettivo. Raggiunge il trecentesimo piano..
Io sono sull'ascensore.
Sulla pulsantiera premo il pulsante per il primo piano. Arrivo. Dlinn. Le porte si aprono.
Sono una persona curiosa.
Cerco,ossservo,giro, risalgo sull'ascensore..
Faccio cosi..ogni volta..ad ogni piano..
Cerco..curioso..ogni tanto le porte si aprono su piani bui,in cui mi perdo.faccio fatica a tornare indietro.
Ogni tanto arrivo su piani in cui ci sono feste stratosferiche,in cui mi sento cosi energica e wow, che sensazioni..
Devo salire..salgo mentre vivo la vita, esploro tutto il palazzo. Alla persona che mi aspetta raccontero un giorno di cio che ho visto..
E la mia soddisfazione per la vista da quel tetto, sara diversa.
Non sara migliore, e non sara peggiore. Sara solo differente.
Sara la mia.
Il primo passo per amare se stessi, il primo movimento del piede come la mattina quando si scende dal letto, è l'accettazione. Si accetta l'inizio di una nuova giornata di vita, come si accetta di crescere mentre si tiene per mano il bambino che si è stati..


















No comments:

Post a Comment